I’m excited to share with you all that StimAwesome is live!
When searching for community Stimulus plugins to use in my projects, I found it quite difficult to browse NPM for exactly what I was looking for. I set out a few months ago to work on an open source Stimulus controller aggregation site, inspired by how helpful VimAwesome is at doing the same thing for Vim plugins.
- Package submission
- Package viewing
- Basic package searching
- Package ranking by a weighted score based on NPM downloads
- Daily package updates pulled from the NPM Registry
Planned for the future:
- Enhanced package searching and filters
- Package tagging / categorization
- Package dependency callouts
Please feel free to peruse the GitHub repository if you’d like to suggest a new feature or help with development! The site is implemented with Ruby on Rails, TailwindCSS, and Stimulus.
You can read through my previous post talking about this idea here.